At Quantum, we are committed to constantly improving employee safety, reducing workplace risks and identifying ways to create better and safer working conditions in today’s ever changing environment. To further support this commitment, we were recently certified to the ISO 45001: 2018 international standard. In addition to ISO 45001: 2018, we also hold additional certifications, furthering our mission in having a safe, fair and healthy work environment while focusing on continual improvement in everything we do.
- ISO 45001: 2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System (DOWNLOAD)
- ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Management (DOWNLOAD)
- ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System (DOWNLOAD)
- Material Health – Products are made with materials that are safe and healthy for both people and the environment.
- Material Reutilization – Products are designed with the goal that all materials can be reused or recycled in some way and, if discarded, there is no potential negative impact on our environment.
- Renewable Energy and Carbon Management – Products are manufactured and assembled using renewable, non-polluting energy.
- Water Stewardship – If water is needed during a manufacturing process, we ensure that we employ conservation efforts reducing potential impact on our local water supply.
- Social Fairness – We hold extremely high standards as it relates to providing an equal and fair work environment, regardless of someone’s race, religion or ethnicity.